Friday 20 September 2013

LiveCycle ES SDK/Java Developer articles

In my previous role at Adobe, I was the Senior SDK Technical Content lead for LiveCycle ES. In this role, I developed a lot of Java, .NET, and Flex apps that interacted with LiveCycle. The LiveCycle ES platform is still a powerful enterprise platform.

I have dig up some of my older community articles for the LiveCycle ES that are useful:

1 - Creating enterprise database components.
2 - Displaying LiveCycle ES process data in Flex graphs.
3 - Using Java servlets to invoke LiveCycle ES3 processes.
4 - Creating form rendering ASP.NET applications.
5 - Invoking web services using custom components.

By the way, you can use Adobe Experience Manager and LiveCycle ES as well. See this community article:

Integrating LiveCycle into Adobe CQ applications

Join the Adobe Experience Cloud Community 

Join the Adobe Experience Cloud Community by clicking this banner




I (Scott Macdonald) am a Senior Digital Marketing Community Manager at Adobe Systems with 20 years in the high tech industry. I am also a programmer with knowledge in Java, JavaScript, C#,C++, HTML, XML and ActionScript. If  you would like to see more CQ or other Adobe Digital Marketing end to end articles like this, then leave a comment and let me know what content you would like to see.


TwitterFollow the Digital Marketing Customer Care team on Twitter @AdobeExpCare.

YouTube: Subscribe to the AEM Community Channel